Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Sharepoint Developer to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Oakland, CA area.
A small group of business line developers who support collaborative application development efforts for the Finance community. This position will be focusing on SharePoint development, support, and migration efforts. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
salary: $38.78 - 43.31 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Client/end user support of all production SharePoint applications.
- Assist in the specifications gathering, development, documentation, and rollout of new SharePoint applications.
- Assist in the migration and re-development of applications from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint Online.
- Assists in the development of new SharePoint Sites
- Assists in the support of production applications.
- Works closely with other developers to develop specifications, models, documentation, and implementation plan.
- Works closely with IT, business partners, and physicians to coordinate implementation of sites.
- Assists in the communication of results/recommendations to project sponsors, clients, and various senior level audiences including physicians.
- Bachelors Degree required
- Three or more years experience as a SharePoint Developer.
- Experience in Sharepoint administration
- Infopath Experience
- Microsoft C#, ASP.NET, and Visual Studio
- Graphics/UI skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of interface design principles and best practices for information architecture, content organization, user-centric design, and site navigation patterns.
- Experience developing web parts, feature, solution packages, work-flows, templates, page layouts & master pages
Nice to haves
- Microsoft SQL 2012 Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.