location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- BDD/TDD development. Understand the requirements, build specifications (automated tests with mocha) and coding.
- Develop restlets, user event scripts, mass update scripts, etc. on Netsuite based on business requirements.
- Develop Angular 6 components, routes, Material design UI and backend APIs on Koa server.
- Develop email and other services on Express node server.
5-10 years of Experience required
- Asynchronous programming techniques (promises, observables, generators, async/await).
- Angular 2+ and Typescript experience (typings, classes, decorators, async routers, etc.) would help. Material design experience would help.
- Webstorm/VSCode experience would help.
- Experience with jquery/lodash would help.
- Testing frameworks: mocha, sinon, chai.
- Jenkins experience would help (releases and tests).
- Git experience: essential. Feature branches, merging, rebase, squash commits, pull requests, etc.
- Business Systems experience: essential. Recurring billing, bulk emailing, ticket management, e-commerce, etc. Netsuite and/or Sales Force experience would be great. Other ERP experience would help.
SuiteScript experience would help. Preferably SuiteScript 2.0
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.