Work From Home Project Coordinator
Looking for a project coordinator with agile and clarity experience for a six month contract in southern Maine. Candidates can work almost entirely remotely but should be located within a couple hours of the southern maine office.
location: Falmouth, Maine
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: High School
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Day to Day
- Attend meetings with or on the behalf of the project manager
- Capture meeting minutes, risks, actions and decisions from all meetings
- Follow up on identified risks, actions and decisions to ensure items are addressed and timelines are kept
- Keep project artifacts up to date - MS project, RAID log...etc.
- Prepare reporting dashboards both work level and executive level reporting
- Monitor delivery dates in project plan and escalate to PM if concerns arise
- Assist the project manager with building, managing and reconciling monthly forecasts both in/out of Clarity
- Work with resource managers to ensure resource allocations and profile information is correct in Clarity and allocated to projects in alignment to approved forecast
- 2-4 years experience on complex projects with multiple dependencies and workstreams
- Clarity resource and financial management experience - mid-level to advanced
- Advanced MS Project skills
- Mid-level project management and methodology background in Waterfall and Agile disciplines
- Mid-advanced Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Entry level tableau skills a plus, but not required.
- Advanced organizational, structuring/process building and attention to detail skills
- Dashboard & Visualization skills - ability to take complex data and prepare visual reports that deliver the key information to key stakeholders without being overly complicated and hard to understand.
- Good to have - background in JIRA and Confluence collaboration tools
- Overall - looking for a candidate that can "hit the ground running" and is comfortable leading and making decisions in the right situations.
Skills needed for submittals
Advanced MS Project and MS Office- Yes or no
Bachelors Degree- Yes or no
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills- Yes or no
Has your candidate worked at our client as a Full Time employee? Yes or no
Is this candidate required to give notice - Yes or no
Waterfall or Agile methodology- Yes or no
Exposure to large / complex projects-years
Superior Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project and Visio.-years
Project Mgt. Professional (PMP)- Yes or no
Strong knowledge of MS Project, JIRA & Confluence- Yes or no
Tableau and other Data Visualization tools-years
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.