job summary: Business Overview: Tell me about your department:
Infrastructure IT/Telecom Project Description - what are the selling points that would spike a candidate's interest in this role:
Working with a high-performance team, on exciting and challenging projects.
Working with great people, in a fun, fast paced environment. The projects directly impacts customers as we are upgrading/migrating our contact center environment, upgrading Retail store infrastructure, and implement compliance applications.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $36 - 46 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: Position Overview: Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
- Assistance with overall project management and communication, including;
- Create and manage project plans and schedules
- Create status reports and standard documentation templates to comply with PMO standards (SDLC)
- Facilitate meetings to ensure deadlines are being met
- Follow up with team members to ensure tasks are complete and timelines are met
- Technology roll-out command center support and issue tracking
- Assist with Telecom circuit order management
qualifications: Skills Overview: What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
- 2-4 years of project coordinating experience in a technical environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects while ensuring deadlines are being met
- Experience with documenting and creating reports
- Ability to work cross-functionally
skills: Skills Overview: What are the technologies and the depth of the technologies that a candidate must have in order to be successful in this role?
What are the soft skills that you feel candidates must-have in order to be successful in this role?
- MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to facilitate meetings
- Great Follow through
- "Can-do" attitude
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.