job summary: JOB TITLE: PROJECT MANAGER.
- Google is at the forefront of a revolution in marketing-a shift from traditional ads to personalized, relevant, and engaging formats.
- Through our Think with Google website and other owned channels, we share real-time insights, research, data, and perspectives on the evolving landscape for marketers today.
- With a focus on what's top of mind for executives at large advertisers and agencies, we aim to help our customers understand how they can make the web work for their businesses.
- At the heart of our value proposition to large advertisers and agencies is industry-leading content and insights from Google's unique point of view.
- Part managing editor, part digital producer, the Project Manager role sits at the center of Think with Google, to produce and deliver the highest quality final product for our users.
- The ideal candidate will be very skilled in operations and planning, have a sharp attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and an interest in shaping the future of content marketing.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $54.00 - 59.63 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Own and manage Think with Google Editorial Calendar and manage content plans and brief submissions across marketing teams.
- Manage production flows across an average 25-30+ pieces per month.
- Create project plans and manage the editorial workflow and approvals across content owner/TwG/stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing/PR/legal to strategically flight and schedule content based on business priorities, events, press opportunities, etc.
- Produce, stage, and review all standard content (articles, infographics, etc.). Curate homepage and topic pages.
Bachelors or Masters degree. 4+ years experience in production.
skills: Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Masters degree. 4+ years experience in production.
- Demonstrated excellence in detailed production work (test administered).
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills with a high degree of analytical rigor, strategic mindset, and business acumen.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team, including editorial, social media, email marketing, paid media, data analysis, and production.
- Operations and planning experience, sharp attention to detail, excellent communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.