Develop and support of migration from Datastage to Hadoop in the company's credit area portfolio. Migration work is in final phase and then will start new development as per business reporting needs.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Provide operational support for big data platforms.
- Develops software that processes, stores and serves data for use by others.
- Develops large scale data structures and pipelines to organize, collect and standardize data that helps generate insights and addresses reporting needs.
- Writes ETL (Extract / Transform / Load) processes, designs database systems and develops tools for real-time and offline analytic processing.
- Ensures that data pipelines are scalable, repeatable and secure.
- Troubleshoots software and processes for data consistency and integrity. Integrates data from a variety of sources, assuring that they adhere to data quality and accessibility standards.
- 3-5 years in an engineering role
- 1-3 years participating in agile development
- Has in-depth knowledge of large scale search applications and building high volume data pipelines.
- Scrum certification, a plus
- Experience with test-driven development and software test automation
- MySQL or NoSQL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.