Business Systems Consultant
Recognized as an expert and visionary in providing strategic business solutions to enterprise-wide technology initiatives. Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change and position or the future. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications. Recommends and initiates systems testing. Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business. Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $42.22 - 47.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- 10+ year experience in analysis of business requirements, technical design and writing technical specification documentation like Functional System Design (FSD), System Requirements Specification (SRS), System Architecture Specification (SAS), Project Definition Document (PDD), Technical Specification Documentation (TSD)
- 10+ year java experience as a developer, technical analyst, release engineer, systems support analyst, or combination of
- 10+ year experience in managing environments with Linux, Java, JBoss, Oracle RDBMS, web services, NDM, Autosys, MQ from release management and technical analysis standpoint
- 10+ year experience in production support
- 5+ year experience in developing/executing Oracle SQL queries
- 3+ year experience in using code deployment tools like Subversion, Anthill, Maven with more recent experience on git SCM, jFrog Artifactory, Jenkins Build, IBM uDeploy
skills: 10+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
Strong communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.