Electro-optical test engineer
Looking for an electro-optical test engineer to work with optical device and module testing in the lab. The candidate should have some experience in any or preferably all of these areas:
- Optical and electrical bench testing
- Optical reliability testing
- Reliability testing in general
- Optical alignment etc.
location: Allentown, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The candidate should be able to collect and analyze the data, using various analytical tools, such as Excel, Weibull++ or other modeling/analytics tools. Candidate will work with cross-functional engineering and reliability teams, and should be able to create reports, make presentations and generally articulate and present data to other teams. "
Minimum Requirements: ("Must have" Qualifications):
1. Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
2. Hands-on experience in a lab environment
3. Experience managing and analyzing large set of data
skills: - Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements: ("Nice to have Qualifications")
NOTE: If you require specific years of experience for the Qualifications, please outline accordingly)
1. Good communication and presentation skills
2. Some experience in RF or optical engineering
3. Strong time management skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.