Develop, test and document web, mobile and server-side cloud-based applications. Assist in mentoring other junior team members.
location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9 to 5
- Code new solutions based on business specifications.
- Gather and document business requirements.
- Mentor other junior team members.
- Support bug fixes and implement enhancements to existing systems.
- Develop Unit and Functional tests of code modules.
- Participate in team meetings and code reviews.
- Create and troubleshoot simple to moderate level SQL scripts.
- Work within a team and independently when needed.
- Participate in personal growth opportunities.
qualifications: Minimum Requirements
- 5-7 years of related, hands on experience with C#, SQL and T-SQL
- Experience with REST architectures, relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Desire to learn and grow professionally.
skills: top skills:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.