Lead multiple IT Development Managers and our teams of Platform & Software Engineers. As part of the Information Technology Team, the Lead Test Engineer participates in driving quality of new products and features from the requirements stage to delivery. In this role, the Lead Test Engineer will work with the Development Managers to create a strategy around automation and execute on the defined strategy to automate the testing of user stories. The Lead Test Engineer is ultimately responsible for delivering high-quality browser-based and native mobile applications across multiple projects
location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9 to 5
- Lead and mentor test engineers
- Create an automation framework from the ground up to support the testing of multiple projects
- Collaborate with DevOps to incorporate testing automation into CI/CD process
- Participate in agile software planning and development activities including daily standups, task organization, grooming activities and effort estimation
- Analyze business and technical requirements to develop automated tests
- Instill a quality mindset across the Software Development Life Cycle
- Proven experience working with cross-functional and virtual teams
- 4+ years' experience in Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- 4+ years' experience with Test Automation
- Strong knowledge of modern software design principles, concepts and best practices
- Strong knowledge of Selenium
- Knowledge of at least two languages and frameworks such as: C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Angular/TypeScript, React, Vue.js, Java, Clojure, Scala, Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server or other relational databases
- Understanding of all aspects of the SDLC
- Experience using issue tracking tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Highly self-motivated and directed with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills.
- Proficient with Atlassian Jira or other issue tracking tools
- Proficient with Atlassian Confluence or other collaboration tools
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.