Project Manager Job Description:
- Program budget tracking and reporting to management
- data gathering,
- administer change management
- manages risk management
- meeting cadence management,
- publish minutes, action items
- Safe / Agile JiRA administration
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Minimum Requirements: ("Must have" Qualifications)
- PMP Certification
- SAFE/Agile/Jira Certification or equivalent experience
- San Jose Based
- Capex/Opex/Deprecation account practices
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Agile experiences in large enterprise environment
skills: - Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working independently
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.