- Promote and market DNA program internally to NWS, GIS, IT across BU as well as externally to customers via EBC or Sales engagement
- Centralized all collaterals, create presentations, newsletters, hosting Webinar, web page, Jive page or IBM connections and organize training
- Ability to partner with different functions to collect baseline, business values , ROI and outcomes and communicate to the stakeholders
- Ability to work with technical team to understand technical terms and understand the vision and strategy and be able to articulate that in a communicable format
- Prefer in San Jose location.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Minimum Requirements: ("Must have" Qualifications)
- Marketing and Communication experiences
- Proficient in PowerPoint, website design and creating or managing a webinar
- San Jose Based
- Networking and Network Management Technical Background
- Communications material creation: reporting, webinar, training, newsletters, Jive, web pages etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working independently
skills: - Microsoft Office Suite
- Agile experiences in large enterprise environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.