- Overall ownership and operation of the tag management platform for all domains operated by the Intuit Small Business Self Employed Group
- Building a strong vendor relationship with the tag management vendor, as well as with core web analytics vendors
- Assessment of needs as business conditions change, resulting in exploration and evaluation of new vendors from time to time
- Working end to end across all tech stacks to ensure optimal implementation of the tag management platform
- Directly work to migrate web analytics implementation into the tag management platform, or initiate new implementations in the platform
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $68 - 70 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The ideal candidate has prior experience with a large retail or software web platform and
is capable of picking up new knowledge quickly. He/she is an excellent communicator
and builds strong cross-functional relationships. This individual will be skilled in
working collaboratively with Product Managers, Marketers, Web Developers, Engineers,
Project Managers, and QA. He/she is able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, at
various stages of their development
- 3+ years in a similar role for a large, online retail website or software company.
- Experience with stationary web, mobile web and native app applications of tag management and web analytics
- Experience owning vendor relationships and ensuring optimal use of vendor technologies
- Experience working with tag management platforms, data management platforms, customer experience analytics platforms, web analytics tools and customer feedback platforms; specific experience with at least some of the following required: Ensighten, Tealium, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, ClickTale, Adobe Audience Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field, MBA preferred
- Experience working with Agile methodologies preferred (Scrum, KanBan or other)
- Strong analytical, prioritization, communication and negotiating skills are a must
- High attention to detail and experience defining dependable and scalable processes
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.