Randstad Technologies is seeking a Software Developer to develop, code, test, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software for their party customers. All in support of healthcare activities.
location: Birmingham, Alabama
job type: Permanent
salary: $73,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
Work with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them. To resolve customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements from third party customers. To assist in development of software user manuals. To demonstrates software to customers.
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or a related field and two (2) years of related experience required. Work experience may substitute for education requirement. In general, 3 years of work experience or training in the field is considered as equivalent to 1 year of college.
skills: Required Skills:
- Strong experience in HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS, JSP, XML, Standard Web Design tools is required.
- Strong experience in Objective-C, Jest, Swift, Archiva, Flow, and GraphQL is preferred.
- Strong understanding and development experience in developing Single Page application.
- Strong understanding of cross browser issues and Solution.
- Strong understanding and developmental experience in of responsive web application.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools Git/GitLab
- Strong Experience in multi-tiered web and application server systems including Apache, and Tomcat is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.