Sr. Financial Analyst
Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Sr. Financial Analyst to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Oakland, CA area.
Prepares financial reports and conducts comprehensive analyses with written summaries to management. Responsibilities include compiling and generating reports, providing supporting data for budget purposes, providing consultative and advisory recommendations to managers on data analysis and performance reporting, and working with various financial leadership to develop departmental operational and financial reports. Performs financial analysis upon identification of variances, and coordinates with junior analysts variance analysis process as defined. Participates in the planning and development of regional, departmental and/or functional budgets. May be responsible for budget system completion and high level reviews. Participates in and/or leads projects of moderate to complex scope as assigned. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35.12 - 39.51 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Support Tertiary Care Consulting Team in the production of some of their core products including monthly / quarterly financial reports
- Partner with clinical leads in allocation development for select tertiary care services
- Provide Ad Hoc Analyses and Present Results to Top Level Management as Requested (e.g. Productivity Analysis, Staffing Analysis, Business Case, Best Practice Implementation, etc.)
- Data Analysis: Identifies data source, gathers and analyzes data relevant to processes identified for process improvement initiatives. May recommend data requirements.
- Research: May research and summarize best practice standards relevant to process management. Makes recommendations on appropriate solutions based on research.
- Supports continuous process improvement by participating in the development, implementation, and maintenance of standardized tools, templates, and processes
- Minimum four (4) years of related experience in financial analysis and budgeting.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required.
- Exceptional Data Mining and Management Skills to Extract Relevant Data in A Complex System Environment (i.e. multiple systems, complex data, high volume)
- Excellent Analytical Skills to Provide Insightful Business Information from Complex Data
- Experience in Finding Solutions to Solve Ad Hoc Business Problems
- Excellent Consultative Skills to Communicate Clearly and Effectively with Top Level Executives and Clinical Leads
- Excellent Organization and Documentation Skills to Provide Clear and Adequate Support for Business Findings, Recommendations, Conclusions, etc.
- Internal Quality Check Process
- Practices self-development and promotes learning in others by proactively providing information, resources, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers; building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; influencing others through technical explanations and examples; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback; providing feedback to others and managers; creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and develop weaknesses; supporting team collaboration; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Adaptable to evolving strategy
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.