Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Data Analyst to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Corona, CA area.
Provide data architectural leadership in developing enterprise data/process models, and logical/physical database designs. Provide data and database development, maintenance, and production support. Participate in IT and Business project to define system requirements. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Corona, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30.19 - 33.96 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Experience in text mining or NLP modeling and applications, using large amounts of text data, and extracting insights quickly
- Knowledge of various machine learning techniques and key parameters that affect their performance
- Understanding if relevant statistical measures such as confidence intervals, significance of error measurements, development and evaluation of data sets, etc
- Knowledge of NLP concepts like TFIDF, N-gram Modeling, Stemming and Lemmatization, Entity Extraction, Sentiment Analysis, Document Classification, Topic Modeling, Natural Language Understanding (NLU), Natural Language Generation (NLG) and word embedding
Experience Level: 3-6 Years.
- Experience with a variety of NLP methods for information extraction, topic modeling, parsing, and relationship extraction
- Understanding of text pre-processing and normalization techniques, such as tokenization, POS tagging, and parsing, and how they work
- Experience in producing, processing, evaluating and utilizing training data
- Experiences in SAS Text Miner, Python, KNIME, R
skills: Skill Set:
- Business analysis.
- Business process modeling - enterprise to department level.
- Ability to interpret Entity Relationship Diagrams.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.