Senior Technical Recruiter
This position is responsible for full cycle technical recruitment, in an exciting, fast-paced, software technology environment. You will provide recruiting services to include heavy sourcing, candidate development, and candidate selection. You will have recruiting responsibility for multiple divisions, and a variety of niche technical roles. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Leader, this position must be solutions-oriented and able to quickly drive results from sourcing to onboarding.
location: Burlington, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Maintain expert knowledge of openings and provide proactive, technologically savvy solutions to fill requisitions with attention to high quality talent.
- Ensure positive manager and candidate experiences.
- Identify opportunities to create/maintain pipelines of candidates to meet short and long term needs.
- Identify trends and make recommendations on actions in the attraction of top talent.
- Recruiting and sourcing, using the latest most innovative techniques, Internet research required to identify feeder pools of active and passive candidates.
-Ability to work across our organization such as HR, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits etc.
- Seeking a candidate that has deep expertise in uncovering talent in the harder to reach places on the internet (forums, blogs, alumni groups, conference attendee lists, personal home pages, social networks etc.).
- Implement effective and innovative recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates for external job searches via the client's database, employee referral generation, professional networks and associations, approved websites, direct sourcing and other advanced internet sourcing techniques (including Boolean search logic).
5-8 years of recruiting and talent acquisition experience in corporate (internal) environments.
Excellent written and communication skills, ability to influence, experience sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates, Strong knowledge of tools and technology relevant to the Sourcer role (MS Office applications and use of the Internet) Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
skills: Bachelors degree preferred, but not required in lieu of experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.