Responsible for the maintenance, development, implementation of ERP/SIS system, Ellucian Colleague, and all Ellucian systems or third party systems functioning or integrated with ERP/SIS system. Maintenance includes configuration, security, resource monitoring and reporting, troubleshooting, service pack upgrades, software upgrades, and the development of specialized software programs. Reports to and provides technical assistance and consulting to the Associate Director of Information Systems in keeping the ERP/SIS systems technologies current with high level performance. Develops and implements modifications to systems and applications software. May be assigned instructional duties.
location: Davenport, Iowa
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
- Performs all maintenance of ERP/SIS system and systems interfaced or integrated with district ERP system.
- Performs regular software upgrades, service pack upgrades and regular system maintenance procedures.
- Coordinates maintenance schedule for all ERP/SIS system servers with server administrator and database administrator in conjunction with user schedules.
- Coordinates and implements monthly Colleague software updates. Performs testing and assists end users with testing.
- Provides technical assistance to campus based users for special projects and problems involving ERP/SIS System projects.
- Develops and implements new interfaces as required between ERP/SIS system and other systems including processes and procedures.
- Communicates with users to define processing needs. Provide in-service training for users. Strong communication skills. Communicates effectively with software vendors.
- Analyze, develop and implement application programs and procedures. Analyze, develop and implement data reporting programs and procedures.
- Will remain informed and in compliance with all major legislative requirements such as HIPAA, FERPA, CALEA, and others as they relate to ERP/SIS systems.
- Is committed to providing quality service that meets or exceeds the expectation of the internal and external customers.
Bachelor's degree with major in computer science, management information systems or related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Working knowledge of ERP/SIS systems, preferably Ellucian Colleague, and application languages. Excellent troubleshooting and computer literacy skills required. Must be available for on call production support.
skills: Knowledge of Ellucian Colleague system, Ellucian Colleague Studio, C#, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows server operating systems and web services, HTML, CSS, Envision Basic (EBSL), Microsoft Office Applications, web programming and additional programming tools. Strong communication skills and customer focus required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.