Looking for an energetic candidate to help with language translation in a Content Management role for a global company! Ideal candidate will be someone bilingual in French and English, who can create and post content for intranet and other sites / applications for geographies worldwide.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $32.86 - 42.44 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Work with translation vendor to post content for employee intranet and other sites/apps for geographies worldwide using a variety of content management and technical solutions. Work with technical and design teams to plan best method of content deployment based on content requirements and available functionality. Perform light editing if required, manipulate graphics/images, and use the content management system to publish content. Work within basic framework of customer service - e.g., meet client needs with professionalism and accuracy and ensure that work meets defined service level objectives.
The ideal candidate will:
- Preferably have experience in translation and/or be willing to work with a translation vendor.
- Be an impeccable communicator, orally and in writing.
- Be adaptable to varying project teams and work requirements.
- Have a focus on quality.
- Be able to work independently as part of a global virtual team.
- Publish information on employee intranet, company websites/tools, and newsletters according to required deadlines.
- Manipulate graphics using standard design software.
- Troubleshoot technical issues with content management system or other delivery mechanisms as needed.
- Knowledge of French or Canadian French is an advantage.
skills: Candidate must be available for occasional off-hours publication, meeting and project deadlines - e.g., during weekends, early mornings and evenings. Education:
Bachelor's degree or higher Related Work Experience:
1+ years of relevant work experience in translation or the digital content ecosystem.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.