Develop new prototype application in J2EE, Java SE8 for SOAP/WSDL-based Java web services (WS*-) and/or Java RESTful web services using Oracle 11 database using Spring Framework(Spring Rest, JPA, Security) , Hibernate (or other ORM likes iBatis), Angular JS, Bootstrap or any responsive web framework environment uses an Agile/Scrum development methodology.
location: Tarrytown, New York
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Code, test, debug and install J2EE software applications.
- Develop applications from a detailed design specification and unit test plan.
- Resolve any technical issues related to newly-created or modified code, through debugging and troubleshooting.
- Interacting directly with the end users and/or technical POC to resolve software problems.
- Experience developing JAVA applications with JDKs 1.6 or higher, JEE6, JDBC, and SQL
- Experience with Java Web Services, JUnit, and Subversion
- Basic Linux knowledge (Red Hat Enterprise Server desirable)
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD), UML, Agile Software Development, and coding best practices
- Subversion is our current source code repository and we are utilizing Apache Maven as our build tool and Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- User interface: Angular Framework, jQuery, and Bootstrap for responsive design.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.