Area of Expertise:
Full stack Web (Angular) and Services (.Net, Mulesoft) Developer/Tech Guru with key focus on design, architecture, cloud development/delivery, AI and SDLC processes.
location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 54 per hour
work hours: 8am to 6pm
- Hands on Web and C#/ .Net development experience for large and complex application platforms.
- Develop responsive and touch friendly UIs, engaging with UX to deliver an exceptional customer and user experience.
- Responsible to define, design, develop and deploy applications/services and proof-of-concepts to build/support new and enhance existing products.
- Take responsibility for architecture, test automation, and quality.
- Work independently with Business Partners, Technology Architects, Product Managers and Business Analysts to shape ideas and requirements into applications following industry standard guidelines for code/database maintenance and performance.
- Collaborate with and lead a balanced team of developers to deliver projects/features.
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders and application integration partners.
- Lead technically frontend web and backend services.
- Utilize and build RESTful and SOA backend services.
- Application resiliency, scalability and performance design.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Lead effectively and drive discussions to decision making.
- Quick prototyping skills leveraging Visual Studio and/or other tools to create stub services etc.
- Lead innovation initiatives on cutting edge AI, mobile and cloud technologies.
- SOA Architecture and implementation using MuleSoft.
- Agile/Scrum delivery.
- Own the team's software development lifecycle - optimize it, tackle inefficiency and reduce waste.
Contribute to the recruitment and selection of new team members.
- Minimum 9+ years of Development experience in Web and .Net stack.
- Code branching merging and Software Configuration Management experience.
- Unit Testing and Test Driven Development (TDD) experience.
- Entitlement and identity management design and implementation (Active Directory, ForgeRock, JWT etc.).
- Design patterns and coding best practices.
- Knowledge of estimation, tools and principles.
- Design and SDLC documentation, authoring and presentation experience.
- Should have worked end to end on complex architecture driven solutions.
- ActiveMQ or any other similar Pub-Sub technology.
- Multithreaded application development.
- Work and coordinate in a global delivery model with onshore-offsite counterparts across different time zones.
- Experience in leading technology/development teams.
- Author, document and present implementation/integration designs to Architecture Review Boards.
- Cloud development and delivery exposure.
- Awareness/knowledge with PaaS/IaaS cloud-native applications.
- Risk management, contingency planning.
- Researching, technical assessment and generating heat-maps.
- Software modeling language.
Tooling Experience Required:
- Experience developing integration services on Mulesoft a major plus.
- Experience of leading/working through SDLC processes for 5 or more projects.
- Enterprise delivery experience in a financial services organization.
- Exposure to Cloud development and delivery models.
- Mobile development experience.
- Exposure to Contact Center and telephony tools and services (Avaya, Genesys, NICE etc.).
- Experience with AI and NLP technologies (LUIS, LEX etc.).
Preferred Other skills:
- Self-driven and quick learner abreast of latest Technologies and development in Data analytics, AI, Chatbot and Voice enabled Services space.
- Should have a good sense for Code Architecture and Design Principles.
- Will require very little or no handholding and can drive/lead a medium to large Team.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Team Player.
- Obstacle remover, quick decision maker.
MS Visual Studio, Microsoft TFS, Visio, Postman, SOAP UI, SQL Server Query Execution Tools, Team City, Octopus, Jira.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.