Sr. Java Developer/Lead
Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $44.72 - 50.31 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
10+ years application development and implementation experience.
- 10+ years of Java/J2EE web application Lead/Architecture/design/development
- 7+ years of Web Service application using Jboss & Tomcat or any other Application server is A+
- 7+ years of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA);
- 5+ years of creating and implementing web services (server side) using SOAP/XML/JSON;
- Micro-services knowledge;
- Agile methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.