Sr. Transformation/Change Management Analyst
Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Sr. Transformation/Change Management Analyst to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Oakland, CA area.
- Provides expert business analysis in support of designated initiatives.
- Responsible for auditing and evaluating the change management process of a business.
- Leads communication planning and communication activities resulting from a new project implementation.
- Must possess a deep knowledge of one or more of the following: business process improvement, designing business architectures, change program management, or people/organizational change management.
- Able to articulate the organizational transformation while working closely with key stakeholders.
- Must possess excellent communications skills and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Able to analyze the request for change and recommend a course of action and deliver in a timely manner.
Project Summary -
The Modern Workplace Technologies team at the company provides integrated collaboration and productivity solutions for the entire company workforce. This position is a member of the team that leads and coordinates the communications strategy and change management activities required to support the successful adoption of new solutions and the successful transitions off of legacy tools. The candidate understands that the work of this team is an ongoing, long-term change initiative that impacts individuals' daily lives at work and the way they deliver on the company's mission. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
salary: $54.67 - 61.51 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Execute on communication plans to support specific deployments and the adoption of new tools
- Write, edit and/or deliver content for large-scale internal email communications, web site, presentations for change ambassadors, presentations for internal stakeholders and the like
- Engage with partners in IT, Communications and others to refine and deliver messaging to their audiences and constituents.
- Define effective communication strategies for all levels of the organization for multiple, and often simultaneous, technology deployments and change initiatives.
- Work with communications teams across the organization to outline a roadmap for the messaging and socialization.
- Track milestones and refine plans along the way based on stakeholder and user feedback.
- Collaborate with members of the Adoption & Change Management workstream who focus on training, ambassador network, stakeholder engagement, and change management, as well as program-level governance, technical oversight, operational deployment, and product management to define and execute an integrated communications strategy.
- Work closely with business and communications leads and other partners in the regions (both hospitals/health plans and medical groups) and national functions/program office to customize and complement the program's strategies and deliverables to be most effective in their function.
- 5+ years of experience, strong on writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and political savvy
- Successful experience with large and/or sensitive change initiatives
- Proven ability to partner with and influence all levels of management, internal and external vendors/partners, stakeholders and end users
- Fast and precise writing skills
- Sharp organizational skills
- A steady and unflappable attitude, even in times of conflict or high-speed change
Experience Level: High School Required; minimum of 5+ years of direct relevant experience.
skills: Nice to haves:
- Prior experience working in large matrixed environment
- A love of problem-solving and an orientation to serve the bigger purpose
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.