Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented ETL Architect to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Rancho Cucamonga, CA area.
Must have a strong technology and solution delivery acumen who will be accountable for the successful design, development, and delivery of business intelligence solutions within the company's BI Team. This position will be responsible for driving the overall design and determining the ETL architecture necessary for the BI team to develop and implement large complex projects. This position will consult with development teams and works closely with business, developers, architects, project management, business analysts, and QA areas across all of BI to deliver on the comapny strategies, capabilities, and processes.
The scope of the BI ETL Architect role involves all aspects of the project life cycle from inception to implementation and support. This role takes a lead in the department's vision and implementation of the company's BI program. The BI ETL Architect will drive the development of best practices for the company and mentor developers, analysts and other members of the BI team. The Senior Data Engineer will be responsible for the extraction, verification, processing, cleansing, analysis and deployment of data across enterprise. This individual will have ownership of the end to end ETL process, ensuring data quality throughout the ETL lifecycle as well as maintaining a current inventory of data files, data catalog and data quality software that will support the business need for insights using enterprise transactional data. In addition, this individual will ensure adherence to enterprise standards and technology initiatives, and the company IT processes. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Rancho Cucamonga, California
job type: Contract
salary: $63.42 - 71.34 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design, connection, scheduling and deployment of data integration components, including workflows, sessions, and mappings, in accordance with standards and best practices
- Provides data analysis and validation, and will engage in gathering of requirements for Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) solutions, collaborating with business and technology departments to understand system data and its use, and providing support around the data and how it is integrated
- Provides assistance in data modeling and data warehouse design and provides assistance to define structure of targets for ETL processes. Provides mentoring and assistance to analysts and associates and develop a deep understanding of the data, its use, and the structure of both source and target systems.
- Perform an active, leading role in shaping and enhancing overall Informatica architecture, including standards, patterns and best practices.
- Research and recommend future improvements in the Informatica operational environments
- With little supervision, develops, tests and deploys high-quality software for integration processes that range in complexity from low to high
- Works collaboratively with team developers, Architects, DBAs, Integrations Administrators and others to achieve cohesive, compliant software deliveries
- Assist - Foundational data administration tasks such as scheduling, troubleshooting, issue identification and backups/DR Plan
- Develops and executes SQL/stored procedures/ server scripts as needed to support Extract-Transform-Load (ETL/ELT) code
- Works with vendors (e.g., offshore)
- Requires 10+ years experience in modeling and business system designs required
- 8 years hands on experience in Informatica ETL development required
- 5 years of Oracle (or comparable database) experience with BI/DW deployments
- Must have proven experience with STAR and SNOWFLAKE schema techniques
- Requires 5+ years of Informatica Power Center, Oracle, SQL Server and SSIS experience
- 6+ years information systems experience in a data warehouse, and business intelligence solution
- Experience in ETL and ELT
- Quality assurance and testing in a relational database environment
- Experience in creating and analyzing complex stored procedures/PLSQL, triggers, SQL, database functions, performance tuning and query optimization
- Proven track record as an ETL Architect, leading development teams to deliver successful business intelligence solutions with complex data sources.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
- Experience with software development for healthcare products (esp. FHIR or HL7) a plus
- Experience in big data platform is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.