job summary: Randstad is looking for a Validation Test Engineer for an opportunity in Carlsbad, CA
Our client is looking for a Validation Test Engineer with the ability to learn and adapt to their QMS and work closely with their Engineering community on new validation methods and re-validation projects.
location: Carlsbad, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Create, update and execute test protocols
- Guide and participate in test method validation, risk assessment, requirement development, protocol and validation report writing.
- Understand project requirements, develop and release test plans accordingly.
- Work with software engineers and software test engineers to review product requirements, analyze test failures and determine root cause
- Analyze test protocols to ensure that test coverage of software requirements is complete and correct
- Follow software development process
- Guide and participate in bug testing, identification, and problem-solving.
- Adhere to schedule priorities to meet project milestones throughout test cycle
Bachelor's /Master's degree in Engineering.
Demonstrated capability and experience in role.
- Firm understanding of Software Validation requirements and practices.
- Experience using test equipment such as oscilloscopes, flow/pressure measuring devices, and multi-meters
- Excellent written communication skills and strong attention to detail are must.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.