A client of ours in San Antonio, Texas is looking for a Principle AWS Developer for a direct hire opportunity.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
- Support, enhance, and develop new functionality of AWS customer-facing web applications using Node.js, Vue.js, Angular, AWS Lambda, and AWS API Gateway
- Automate data loading and synchronization processes.
- Build tools to eliminate repetitive tasks.
- Develop highly available and scalable web services on AWS.
- Respond to issues as they arise and partner with Systems Assurance Group to improve monitoring.
- Participate in operational support and on-call rotation.
- Participate in self-organizing teams working to a common goal.
- Team oriented environment working with multi-disciplinary AGILE teams - Scrum and Kanban.
- Must be able to work as an essential part of a highly motivated business team.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology preferred.
- Extensive software development experience including architectural design, use of SOLID principles, development and design patterns.
- Back-end development experience with Node.js.
- Experience with DynamoDB and/or other NoSQL database development
- Current AWS experience integrating technologies like SNS, SES, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFormation and CloudFront.
- Experience in a continuous integration (CI) environment with Build, Release, and Deployment.
- A successful previous migration to AWS is a plus
- Enterprise-level environment and Agile-Scrum.
- Must have AWS cloud development, migration, integration CI/CD and coding exp. w/ angular, vue.js, react.js, C#, MVC, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.