Software Engineer 5 / Release Manager
Our client is looking for a Release Manager with 8 plus years of experience.
location: Tempe, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Work with project managers within Business Intelligence and Data management (BIDM) team to put together release schedule. Experience working on continuous Integration/deployment automated tools working as configuration manager.
- Work closely with BIDM project teams to ensure the release schedule is up to date.
- Communicate BIDM management team of upcoming releases, risks, mitigation plan for BIDM projects.
- Work with BIDM team to put together and publish releases management process. - Work with project team in putting
together implementation plan and reviewing the same with the performers, getting approval, closely
monitoring the tasks during implementation window and providing update to the team on
- Act as incident coordinator to manage production defects to closure. - Review the usage of the nonproduction environment and look for better ways to meet the delivery and quality
- Seek opportunities to bundle multiple deliveries into fewer production releases
- Champion change, automation with the data project teams for faster development cycles
- Collaborate with larger BIDM team to establish SLA and document production support manual.
- Provide support to BIDM Incident Management. This includes tracking the incident/defects to closure. Publish metrics on
production incidents and defects.
- Collaborate with all relevant BIDM & IT resources to develop
preventive measures (Problem Management).
- Partners with BIDM team and other IT service groups to
Request Qualification Form
build a quality service model for the group ensuring adherence to bank and information systems policies
and procedures, security measures and audit standards.
- Ensures adherence to bank and information
systems policies and procedures, security measures and audit standards
8+ years of Enterprise Release Management experience, with 3 + years in financial institution.
- 5 + years experience working on tools JIRA, Service Now, Sharepoint, Cherwell
- 2 + years experience on continuous integration/delivery/integration tools.
skills: Jira, Sharepoint, Cherwell, ETL, Agile , Release Management, Informatica Power Center, Database SQL.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.