- Analyze business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework.
- Responsible for designing, configuring and troubleshooting networks, including local area
- networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), extranets and intranets.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Maintain and Monitor Networking Equipment, define best practices for software and hardware revisions.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develops, implements and maintains network configurations, procedures and associated training plans.
- Write functional requirements/specifications and design documents.
- Work with ticketing and internal request system to troubleshoot and resolve issues or anomalies
- Upgrade network hardware and software components as required.
- Creation of HLD (High Level Design) and LLD (Low Level Design).
- Adhere to Change control policies and procedures.
- Provides 24x7 on-call technical support for Network related emergencies (Team rotation)
- Performs other duties and/or responsibilities, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in the Computer Science field and/or 5 years of industry related experience within the Healthcare setting.
- At least 6 years of network engineer background in large-scale enterprise environments
- Routing protocols: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS
- Routing and switching solutions (Cisco, Aruba)
skills: - Firewalls/VPNs (Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Fortinet, SonicWall)
- Load balancing/Acceleration solutions (F5, NetScaler)
- Authentication solutions (Aruba Clear Pass)
- Wireless solutions (Cisco, Aruba)
- SDWAN technologies
- Cloud Network Configuration (Microsoft Azure)
- Monitoring tools (Preferably Orion, Tufin, Splunk)
- Data Center switching solutions (Cisco Nexus OS)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.