job summary: Randstad is looking for a talented Data Analyst for an exciting opportunity in the Pittsburgh area Your challenge
To realize best in class products, we need to create innovative concepts and technologies and intensively invest in people and equipment. In this, being consumer centric is the key. So understanding habits and needs of consumers all around the world helps us in developing meaningful products.
The Data Analyst ensures Data-Driven Development during the lifecycle of a digital proposition. During development, he/she implements analytics from KPIs to tagging, and after launch, he/she supports the team with data to improve the propositions and organization. Your team
As Data Analyst in the Product Research Center of the HSS business, you will steer the business by understanding and representing the back end data in our innovation projects and by providing reliable data analyses. You will be a member of a development team, working on one or more products within Healthy Sleep Solutions. In this team, you will work together with technical engineers, UX designers, product researchers and marketers.
location: Monroeville, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 57 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Your responsibilities
- Develop the analytics per proposition: define the KPI's with the stakeholders, define analytics requirements and create a data capture plan.
- Develop features that involve and strengthen the consumer interactions and support the understanding of the user and user behavior.
- After launch, monitor app health, create a business dashboard, create insights and recommendations for continuous improvements.
qualifications: We are looking for
- Masters degree preferred (eg. Information Science, Bio Informatics)
- 2-5 years of experience as data analyst
skills: o Experience with web, mobile, and large data sets analytics
o Experience with Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Google Analytics, Crashlytics, Firebase, Apptentive
o Experience with databases: DBA, SQL, REST/Postman, parsing JSON
- Good grasp and practice of data management and visualization
- Adaptable to new data tools in the very dynamic field of data science
- Basic understanding of statistics
- Both detail-oriented and able to manage the big-picture
- Inquisitive mindset to get to the real research questions, and creativity to find an answer
- Experience with programming for data manipulation (R, Python, MATLAB)
- Experience with agile development process
- Pro-active mindset, able to handle open assignments
- Ability to influence many stakeholders and team up with others
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.