Perform the detailed work of migrating hundreds of reports from one data source (MARS) to another (Salesforce). Data sources are similar but contain distinct and important differences. This will require the team to be able to assess the fundamental need of the report and partner with subject matter experts on the most appropriate way to accomplish the same goal with the new data. The role will require expertise in SQL as well as the ability to perform user acceptance testing in partnership with subject matter experts, and excellent documentation skills.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 47 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Coordinates development, testing, and implementation of solutions with vendors. Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst with track record of delivering business process requirements and use cases is required. Solid experience and understanding of Agile Scrum. Solid understanding of relevant business issues. Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision- making and conflict resolution skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and iGraphx or Visio Drawing tools along with general familiarity with Outlook and other MS Office applications is also required. The following is preferred but not required: Experience managing multiple large, complex and cross functional projects, with emphasis on systems, technologies, business process redesign, and knowledge of technical environments, a background in the financial services industry, BA/BS degree and/or PMP certification.
- Bachelor's Degree (Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Science or similarly quantitative field preferred)
- 4+ years of relevant experience in an analytics capacity (Experience as a data analyst, statistical analyst, or similar analytical role)
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated ability to solve problems; Ability to "tell a story" with data - Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills. Ability to effectively interact with all levels of stakeholders - Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
skills: - Experience and proficiency working with large relational databases (most important is Teradata)
- Expertise in Tableau is a plus
- Ability to creatively take on new challenges and work outside comfort zone - Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.