Our client, a software firm that delivers Policy Administration Systems to client in an usually rapid manner, while maintaining quality, is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to join the team. They use Agile methodology throughout all phases of an implementation; utilizing Service Orientated Architecture to install small software components and services.
location: Edison, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 170,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 6pm
You will deliver the most progressive development ideas into some the largest Financial Services companies.
- Engage customer's in an Agile and collaborative environment ensuring a clear understanding of the project definitions & scope, and the parameters defining success
- Develop a high performing implementation team or teams of business and technical resources as they configure software solution for deployment
- Establish and industrialize industry leading delivery practices leveraging Lean and Agile Principles for both internal and client teams
- Mentor and coach junior team members to develop their delivery knowledge and abilities
- Manage resources to optimize the ability to achieve project deliverables and objectives
- Serve as an escalation point for project resolution
- Manage key stakeholder relationships, internal and external, with the customer throughout the project lifecycle
- 5+ years of experience (preferably within a Big 4 consulting environment.)
- Life & Annuity expertise essential.
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior enterprise software implementation experience.
skills: This role is for a team player with excellent communication skills to work with clients and internal resources.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.