Randstad Technologies, a global and national leader in the IT Staffing and Services industry has an immediate need for a Citrix Engineer sit onsite in Columbia, MD to join a highly talented and growing infrastructure team.
This is contract to hire role. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
location: Columbia, Maryland
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Support escalations from Tier 1 and Tier 2 Operational staff to troubleshoot and resolve escalated incidents and/or service requests.
- Performs system maintenance (e.g., patching), and periodic Citrix updates as needed.
- Provide knowledge on optimizations and best practices for peak performance.
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members.
- Support for the client NetScaler Infrastructure, including vendor interaction and maintenance/upgrades as required.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or 8 years of equivalent experience/combined education, with 4 years of professional experience; or no experience required with a related Masters degree
- Managing an environment of 400+ machines
- System Upgrades, patching, support
- Configuration Management experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.