Randstad Technologies is looking for a Systems Developer. About the Role:
As a Systems Developer on the Hosting Operations team, you will be responsible for all aspects of our hosted application environment. You will work collaboratively with customers, analysts, developers and other implementation team members to implement enterprise software installations and to manage, diagnose, debug, design, and prototype Client and third-party enterprise class software systems. You will support the Global Hosting team with training, expertise, mentoring and best practices with respect to application technology and architecture, work with the IT teams to ensure that hardware choices are appropriate for the solution; write design documents with supporting justification for architectural choices; arbitrate and enforce design decisions that have a broad impact. You will be responsible for the systems design, implementation, and maintenance of client solutions across an enterprise-wide cross-platform infrastructure that is consistent with our business objectives and customer requirements.
*Please note this position is subject to additional background verification (in addition to client standard background investigation) due to State and/or Federal Government requirements*
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $105 - 140 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- You will be responsible for installation and implementation of client software and solutions across an enterprise-wide cross-platform infrastructure that is consistent with our business objectives and customer requirements
- Integration of client software with systems and other third-party software
- Providing pre- and post-implementation documentation
- Diagnosing, documenting, reporting, and resolving system problems
- Automate the deployment process as applicable using internal tools, ansible, shell scripts, python etc.
- Resolve issues and problems during deployment and implement process change to prevent problem recurrence
qualifications: Essential Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of experience administrating UNIX operating systems or Linux supporting enterprise class applications.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in systems support, user support, customer support or training of enterprise class software and/or hardware
- Excellent knowledge of Linux system administration, in-depth log analysis and troubleshooting skills for operating system and enterprise class applications
- Knowledge of programming/Scripting language such as Ansible, Shell Scripts, Python, etc. for automating deployment process as applicable.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably in Computer Science, MCA or related discipline.
- Initiative to drive processes and procedures to efficiency.
- U. S. Citizenship required
· Flair for automating routine processes.
· Experience in installation and administration of enterprise application.
· Knowledge of Cloud computing, OpenStack, and DevOps tools
· Strong analytic, inductive, and deductive reasoning skills
· Ability to comprehend the details of complex, multi-tier, system and application software
· Independently install, support and troubleshoot client deployments for multiple clients
· Experience installing and using client software and solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.