job summary: Position Description:
- We are looking for a well-rounded product marketing manager to develop and launch strategic partnership programs within the author and publisher community in the US and globally..
- This individual will wear a number of hats in building relationships with our publishers and awareness of our products, including nurturing our existing publisher community, crafting growth strategy, and executing multipronged marketing campaigns.
- promoting our brand at industry events and experimenting with new ways to encourage publishers to sign up.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60.00 - 66.25 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage partner communications, including email campaign strategy from concept to execution.
- Manage Google Play Books' presence externally, creating a presence at key industry events and acting as a brand ambassador industry events (speaking slots, show presence) and webinars
- Experiment with new demand generation direct mail campaigns in Tier 2 and Tier 3 markets
- The candidate should demonstrate a passion and interest in the tech sector and book publisher ecosystem.
- Mandatory Proven performance within relationship marketing roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Expert project, time, and stakeholder management skills and proven ability to adapt when priorities shift.
- Team player, with distinctive problem solving and analytical skills, and impeccable business judgement. Knowledgeable experience in SQL.
- Excellent written and oral communication, as well as interpersonal skills.
Excellent strategic communication drafting and execution, including email campaigns across all operational steps (data, copy, operation, localization, HTML development), webinars, Comfortable pitching products Relationship marketing Project management Event coordination Experience with DM Marketing campaigns Desired:
Quantitative analysis SQL (queries, data management) HTML
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.