Full Stack Java Developer
will be a core member of the Global Markets Technology team that is responsible for the development and support of Global Markets technology applications. The candidate will have an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with opportunities for growth and improvement, within a talented team.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 165,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The role is expected to have strong analytical skills along with deep technical expertise and, have ability to dive into technical details including design and development and troubleshooting of complex issues
- Experience with modern web frameworks/technologies - Angular 2.0+, React, JQuery
- Middle tier development - JMS, Webservices, Apache or Weblogic
- Spring MVC (or some type of MVC tool), Spring Boot
- 2+ years of backend database development - Oracle preferred
- Defines and evaluates problems and designs effective solutions.
- Responsible for development and support of various applications in the group and hands-on design, architecting and development of solutions.
- Very strong communication skills, and ability to interact with senior business partners as well as senior technology management
- Responsible for developing clean and progressively enhanced code for complex enterprise application
- Experience working with Agile Methodology.
skills: Top 3 Must Have Skillsets Required:
- JMS, Spring MVC (or some type of MVC tool), Spring Boot
Level of Experience Needed:
- 7+ years of total experience with at least 5+ years of core Java experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.