Randstad Technologies is seeking a Desktop Support Technician for an opportunity in Downtown Kansas City, MO.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Primary job functions will include imaging, replacing and upgrading Windows computers and troubleshooting hardware and software issues on Windows computers, printers and other peripherals.
- Two years of experience installing and supporting Windows desktop environments
- Appropriate professional certification, such as MSCE, MCP, A+, and Network+
- Experience with IT Service Management Software (e.g. Remedy, ServiceNow, TopDesk, FrontRange, Assyst)
- Working knowledge of technologies including: Desktop computer hardware, Windows Operating Systems, network printers, TCP/IP, email (Outlook/Exchange), Active Directory, Microsoft Office, virus protection, and software distribution solutions.
- Valid drivers license and ability to drive to multiple bank locations
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments and projects
- Ability to life objects up to 40 pounds
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.