Our client, a major retail distributor is looking for an Alteryx Developer to join their BI team. This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
location: Edison, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Develop, enhance, and maintain dashboards, by communicating with Sr. Leadership, and technical/non-technical resources to fully understand business and strategy requirements. Leads in the design and definition of data sources to optimize dashboard performance
- Experience with the design and development of Alteryx visualization solutions.
- Experience with creation of users, groups, projects, workbooks and the appropriate permission sets for Alteryx server logons and security checks.
- Dashboards and document designing experience.
- Strong DW-BI Skills; Data modeling and advanced Reporting experience.
- Advanced knowledge of reports performance optimization; Perform administrative and support activities across a multi-environment Alteryx infrastructure including security administration, release management, troubleshooting and general systems maintenance.
- Perform development activities from gathering requirements and designing solutions, through developing code / reports, to testing and release / deployment.
- Ability to analyze and dissect user requirements and build front-end BI applications according to specifications.
- Collaborate with end users, project stakeholders and support partners to identify needs, goals, and business models.
- Create complex formulas and calculations within Alteryx to meet the needs of complex business logic
- Good knowledge on Level of Detail Expressions & Web data connector
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.