location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Build and maintain User Interfaces across the Equities Risk space
- You will play a leading role in helping implement our long term vision to consolidate all of our end user applications on to web based platforms and to integrate with a wider strategy to provide a consistent user experience across the whole of Global Banking and Markets
- In addition to front end application development, there will also be the opportunity to work on a growing suite of Microservices which support these applications that are built on top of the bank's integrated trading, position management, pricing and risk management platform.
- Assisting with the creation of a Big Data plant and the user data visualization tools to leverage it.
qualifications: Critical Skills:
- HTML5 / CSS
- C# / .NET
- RESTful web services
- OpenFin / Electron
- Good analytical skills and excellent problem solver
- Ability to multi-task and work in a demanding, high-energy environment
- Investment banking IT experience is helpful
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Able to work within a global team
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.