Sr. Product Manager
Program: The client is kicking off a SKU Rationalization initiative for products, in several waves of parallel projects. They require a Product/Program Manager to join their PMO and lead these projects.
location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
1. Defining the project charter, roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success
2. Work with product teams to build stakeholder relationships and assess/plan readiness
3. Developing project budgets and plans to manage the end-to end project execution
4. Creating and maintaining project documentation using multiple client standards and tools
5. Facilitating day-to-day coordination while adhering to standards and sponsor expectations
6. Acting as the link between the assigned project resources and key stakeholders
7. Ensuring project closure including completion of lessons learned and required documentation
8. Strong cross-business unit communication, influence and negotiation.
9. Tracking project status, savings and managing project issues and risks
10. Escalating issues effectively through the organization
11. Lead cross functional teams, composed of various levels of personnel
Background and Capabilities Required:
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
- Product Management experience with manufactured products preferred, particularly in HVAC industry.
- Direct exposure to product lifecycle management would be an ideal background.
- 5-10 Years of Product Management experience in a large multi-unit organization.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Strong communication, negotiation, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
- Cultural adaptability.
- Virtual and remote global team management ability. Independent and innovative spirit.
- Flexible and responsive to feedback.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.