Master Data Management Developer
Randstad Technologies is seeking a Master Data Management Developer!
MDM Developer will design and implement MDM solution required for analyzing & cleansing various source systems data and building master data. Hands on experience in Informatica MDM HUB & IDD Design.
Required Technical Skills:
Database : Oracle (PL/SQL), MSSQL, ETL/DQ
Tools: Informatica Power Center, IDQ MDM, Informatica MDM, IDD
Business analysis with experience in Informatica MDM with governance considerations
location: Englewood, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 59 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work with Business Analysts and other stakeholders to translate business requirements into well architected solution that meet business requirements and data quality benchmarks
- Develop, test, document and maintain integrations and data migration elements
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop technical solution documentation aligned with the business objectives
- Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery
- Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed
- Provide estimates and work breakdown structures for assigned tasks
- Create innovative ways to integration business systems such as; Salesforce (CRM), Oracle (ERP), iCertis (CLM) etc.
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in a Business Systems / Integration Development role, providing hands-on recommendations for process and systems improvement, while undertaking various development projects.
- Proven ability to develop and optimize integrated business processes across disparate systems
- Ability to perform automated testing and write unit tests
Experience with full lifecycle development
skills: Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Related work experience in the areas of Master Data Management, Data Governance
- A minimum of 4 years' experience with Informatica MDM tool
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent data integration skills, understanding solutioning Informatica ETL and Data Quality components of Informatica MDM solutions
- Successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities
- Program / Project management experience
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/opportunities concurrently
- Able to learn new skills quickly
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.