job summary: Position Description
- Our team empowers Google's business partners working with Search and Assistant. Critical to our efforts is creating 1-to-many support and partner integration documentation.
- You'll coordinate with a team of writers to document product information for partners, including onboarding, processes, troubleshooting, FAQs, and more.
- Along the way, you'll align multiple stakeholders' perspectives, creating seamless, integrated deliverables.
- This role requires project management, delegation, problem-solving, business sense, writing and editorial experience.
- Success in this role requires experience planning documentation and coordinating production, online content development/management, and project management.
- In short, we're looking for someone who is relentless about breaking down complex concepts and building the written content that allows our users to master them.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60.00 - 66.74 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Experience working with engineering and product management teams as part of the software development process
- Experience interacting with both technical and business stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate in a fast-changing environment
BA/BS degree in English, Communications, or related field or equivalent practical experience
- BA/BS degree in English, Communications, or related field or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience in online operations or content management
- Experience with basic web development projects (HTML) or content management systems (CMS)
- Proven ability to maintain multiple assignments simultaneously, work independently, and drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
- Ability to influence others and excellent written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.