job summary: Position Description
- Develop research briefs and execute studies for YTK and Grow Responsibly (YT Kids communication testing, campaign tracking, corpus understanding)
- Synthesize research studies from multiple teams into one narrative
- Frame and translate business questions, into appropriate analytical plans and research studies that will inform strategic and tactical business decisions
- Manage product campaign perception trackers and Net promoter score measurement
- Analyze and interpret various data, define patterns and growth metrics, and deliver actionable recommendations for internal stakeholders
- Work with research agencies to drive best-in-class and innovative research approaches, and manage relationships and projects
location: San Bruno, California
job type: Contract
salary: $46.67 - 51.53 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Finds innovative approaches in implementing research and extracting insights and links insights to strategies.
- Ability to think globally/strategically, turn information into effective strategies and drive results.
- Exceptional storytelling skills, with the ability to extract, craft, and present narratives using data
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, macros etc.) and advanced level of proficiency in PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding of statistical analysis techniques. Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, decisive, and flexible, able to operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and collaborative environment
Bachelor's Degree in psychology, anthropology, communications, media studies or other relevant field equivalent practical experience
- Bachelor's Degree in psychology, anthropology, communications, media studies or other relevant field equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years experience on the client side consumer insights and marketing research for a major media/entertainment or CPG Must have experience with testing marketing creative at various stages of development (e.g. creative strategy identification, concept testing, copy testing)
- Must have experience with behavioral data analysis (connecting behaviors and usage data to attitudes and perceptions)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.