We are looking for 3-5 solid full stack developers to join our team in building a client facing application to be used in the healthcare arena. Our team will be working in a West Coast style environment that is fast paced and very rewarding!
location: Rochester, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Be an effective software engineer across the whole cycle from envisioning features all the way to stabilizing and releasing them.
- Be a team player who works well in a collaborative environment with test and product/project management.
- Drive forward the platforms and ease-of-use for end users, internal teams, and other developers.
- Participate in technical design, managing and building new relationships with internal and external customers.
- Coding and debugging skills with C#, ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC, Web API
- C# / ASP.NET and a willingness to learn new technologies
- Consuming web services (REST/RESTful/JSON)
- Agile methodology
- Atlassian tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge
- Ability to create software that's extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Experience with SQL database structures and queries using Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 environment
- Bachelor's degree required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.