This position is for an SA part of the GIS Delivery and Operations team providing support to clients on Windows domain
Minimum 5 years of experience is required.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Knowledge of Windows server 2008 and 2012
- Local server security policies and how they may be affected by AD GPOs
- RoboCopy knowledge is would be nice but a KT can be done
- Basic Citrix knowledge - anything deep will be handled by Citrix admins like me
- Ability to understand and maintain a failover method that is not active/active, nor active/passive. It is a three tier structure and will need explained.
- In depth understanding of shared folder security to assist the users without doing any actual changes (SOX controlled environments so we are not permitted to make changes)
skills: Core Windows System administration Skills.
- Additional role, initiative and group information:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.