job summary: Position Description
- Execute Quarterly Product tracker data collection and report out on results
- Develop a report dashboard with trended data for the Product tracker
- Develop research briefs for initiatives (News Narrative, Community)
- Identify a short list of appropriate research vendors for each market research study and send out request for proposals
- Coordinate research review meetings the Core FTE Insights
- Manager Communicate with research agencies to deliver ad hoc research requests
location: San Bruno, California
job type: Contract
salary: $56.67 - 62.58 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
Manager Communicate with research agencies to deliver ad hoc research requests
Bachelor's Degree in psychology, anthropology, communications, media studies or other relevant field equivalent practical experience
skills: Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Finds innovative approaches in implementing research and extracting insights and links insights to strategies.
- Ability to think globally/strategically, turn information into effective strategies and drive results.
- Exceptional storytelling skills, with the ability to extract, craft, and present narratives using data
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, macros etc.) and advanced level of proficiency in PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding of statistical analysis techniques.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, decisive, and flexible, able to operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and collaborative environment
- Bachelor's Degree in psychology, anthropology, communications, media studies or other relevant field equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years experience on the client side consumer insights and marketing research for a major media/entertainment or CPG
- Must have experience with behavioral data analysis (connecting behaviors and usage data to attitudes and perceptions)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.