This role will act as the primary technology liaison to the business and outside vendors. The ITOD orchestrates the IT department's dealings with suppliers such as makers of hardware and software and providers of services.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Manage company relationships with vendors, making sure contract terms are fulfilled and mitigating vendor risk.
- Identify potential vendors and conduct research to determine who offers the best products, prices, and services.
- Identify, monitor, and report objective performance indicators in concert with key stakeholders to ensure on-going alignment with the objective to exceed client's expectations
- Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements required by business.
- Minimum 6+ years of IT experience with history of direct responsibility working with strategic technology partners, negotiating agreements, and measuring effectiveness of outsourcing relationships.
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Information Technology or Vendor Management).
- Established competency with various technology platforms, preferably those used in real estate management.
- Demonstrated experience developing technology roadmaps.
- Strong problem-solving skills enabled by a blend of intuition, analytics, experience, and sound judgment.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Must be resourceful and an effective multitasker.
- Business travel may be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.