job summary: Responsibilities:
- Manage Online Software Development project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
- Work collaboratively with development team, lead architect and the management tdetermine technical direction and approach tsystem design and implementation, including both brand products and supporting systems.
- Create, manage and track project vehicles, including, but not limited to:
- Project schedules
- Detailed project plans
- Project scope statements
- Cost estimates
- Resource plans
- Risk and issues logs
- Status reports
location: San Bruno, California
job type: Contract
salary: $63.17 - 69.49 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Tailor project management, development and support processes tmeet the needs of individual (new and/or ongoing) projects.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of projects and staff; communicate with project teams as necessary tensure project deliverables are on schedule and within cost parameters.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers as needed in regards tproject deliverables including managing expectations, presenting and interfacing with sponsors.
- Make decisions and communicate trade-offs and risks; drive key decisions across projects.
- Make recommendations tmanagement about schedules, prioritization and resource allocation with input from team members.
- Provide ongoing project plan/status reporting for use by account managers, clients and management.
- Provide input intstrategic planning and asset creation processes.
- Manage resource planning and organizational capacity planning.
- Coach and train project team members on Software Development processes and best practices.
- Contribute tthe design and coding of products.
- Manage up t3 Scrum teams of 5 t7 team members each texecute projects.
- Contribute tprogram level activities including M&A activities.
- Demonstrable experience of engagement with Engineering Teams - Configuration Management, Deployment tools, and Continuous Integration texecute infrastructure projects.
- Flexibility tengage with team in non-regular hours.
- Maturity tnavigate and work with senior engineering folks and still get things done. Be a role model servant-leader tbring value tthe business with process and tools.
- Demonstrable experience of process improvements in agile world.
- Agile Lifecycle Expertise - preferably coaching/mentoring new Agile Teams.
qualifications: Minimum Qualifications:
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Business Administration, Management, Project Management, Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of hands-on Agile experience
skills: Preferred Qualifications:
- eCommerce or Retail experience
- Experience leading Software, eCommerce, or SaaS/Cloud based projects
- Five years of experience in a technology environment, including 2-3 years of practical professional experience in project management.
- Experience managing multiple dependencies in project and program delivery
- Ability tguide multiple scrum teams concurrently
- Fundamental understanding of web-based systems programming and development.
- Proficient with MS Project or similar software and MS Office applications.
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional project teams.
- Ability tadjust and set priorities tmeet deadlines.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.