Looking for an accomplished Technical Project Manager!!!!!
W2 only-------------------No corp to corp!!!!!
Responsible for the management of a wide-scale initiative that touches the highest levels!!!
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $57 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
o In depth understanding of PAP deliverables and their timelines
o Ensure timely delivery of all documented project and audit action steps
o Participate in efforts to build and implement required processes, controls and metrics
o Work closely with Global Information Security, Database Engineering, CTO DB Operations, Corporate Audit and CIO Partners
o Participate and contribute to our strategy and our delivery
qualifications: Require Skills/Experience:
- Strong Database background
- Ability to Multi-task and to reset priorities when needed.
- Ability to think outside the box
- Solution minded
- Diligent - Attention to detail
- Project Management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with MS Project, JIRA, SharePoint, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong team work experience
skills: Most important:
- Solid Team player
- Work independently
- Strong communicator
- Strong database background
- Problem solving project management skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.