We are seeking great people for a rewarding opportunity. We have an immediate need for an IS Technical Deployment Supervisor. This position will lead technical deployment teams in implementations, daily operations, and ongoing customer support of related software and hardware.
location: New Orleans, Louisiana
job type: Contract
salary: $9.99 - 999,999.99 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- The Supervisor is responsible for the effective implementation and utilization of information systems, is familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures, and provides technical expertise to application implementation.
- Will provide daily supervision and leadership to direct reports.
- Provides work direction, evaluates team members and provides informal and formal feedback about performance on a regular basis.
- The Supervisor develops team members, applies disciplinary action as needed, and functions with a high level of independence under the direction of the Manager, Director, or AVP.
- The Supervisor relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish individual and team goals.
- Review job requirements for all specifications.
- Provide onsite customer support
- Establish and maintain relationships with other IS teams
- Develop, monitor and reconcile comprehensive and accurate project budgets
- Create Visio-based blueprint documentation for IS hardware disposition
- Manage project plans that meet business objectives
- Coordinate tech deployment project work
- Oversight of Tech Specialists
Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present information clearly and professionally to varying levels of technical aptitude
- Must be proficient with Windows-style applications, various software packages specific to role
- Objective and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to build relationships; conflict resolution skills
- Time management and organizational skills
skills: Qualified supervisor with proven background of successful management and direct leadership of IS Technical Support professionals.
Effective implementation and utilization of information systems, strong familiarity of project concepts, practices, and procedures, and able to provide technical expertise to application implementations.
Must be proficient with Windows-style applications, various software packages specific to role and keyboard, i.e. MS Visio, MS Office, MS Project, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.