If you are looking for a company who will value you as an employee and ensure that you are working with great technologies, look no further.
Direct Hire/Full Time with good compensation and benefits
In order to avoid delays in having your resume reviewed forward directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. As a qualified candidate, I will respond same business day
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Responsibilities include training resellers how to properly install various products (predominately our Media Link line in both Higher Education and K-12). Field installation support as needed, and assisting with phone support / troubleshooting issues pertaining to Media Link, Voice Lift, Global Viewer and Global Configurator.
- 3+ years' experience in Audio Visual equipment installation and customer service
- Knowledge of PC and IT networking
- Experience working with General Contractors and / or Sub-Contractors
- Expertise on Audio Visual project management
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
skills: AV experience in the following:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.